Thursday 2 June 2011

An update

Sorry again it has ben a while but life is sooo busy.

Sadly I have been to both my brothers and brother in laws funerals recently. They were very best friends. They were both lovely, committed family men who did no harm to anyone. They went about life with a quiet demure about them. offending no one and worked hard. They died from different caused within 6 weeks of each other. One 50 one 53 years of age. I cannot believe they are gone!! Life is so cruel at times :(

 
This is Freddie
He is clearly enjoying the early morning sun. He has just been groomed too. (I should charge for this service :))

My boys are great. On half term and we are having fun which is what it is all about. We shared many hours playing on our horses yesterday and what a lovely day it was. 
I am so privileged to be able to share a hobby with my beautiful boys.


Digging out in readiness for the dog boarding is now complete.
It looks fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment