Monday 23 May 2011

It's raining!!

At last, a decent amount of rain. It is throwing it down!!. This should help the grass and, hopefully hay won't be quite so pricy this year.  Also I do like to stop feeding hay before May as there should be oooodles of good grazing but it was getting close to being a poor year.
Fingers crossed.

Still waiting for my girls to come into season as I get lots of enquiries for puppies.
The cattery is so very busy. Lots of new customers as well as returning ones. We must be doing some thing right.

I have an architect and structural engineer working on my plans for the dog boarding. Well we do want it to be right and of very good quality.

I've started paining my outside windows today. trying to salvage old wooden ones for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment