Sunday 4 September 2011

Shattered

Last night I went to a friends birthday party. They were playing indian music. I knew nothing about bollywood dancing but I do now. I had such a great evening, danced and  laughed for hours. I was, of course in great company.

Up as normal "down on the farm" All the dogs are great. The puppies are growing and looking quite curly. I saw a cockerpoo yesterday and they really are cute, little dogs and very friendly.
Bae and Lulu came into season and married so hopefully we shall have labradoodle puppies is 9 weeks.

The cattery is still busy. All the people holidaying who can avoid the school holidays.

My boys enjoyed the cross country so much at horse camp that one went on wednesday and the eldest is going to Eland lodge (british event yard) today.


No comments:

Post a Comment