Thursday 1 December 2011

All go

The roof is almost completed on the dog boarding.
The windows and doors will be in next week.
I have appointed a plumber and electrician but most importantly I have had many enquiries.

It is not easy to know which is the best media to utilise to launch a new business so I am trying to cover all with adverts in the Derby Telegraph and the free sheets. I have posters and business cards to distribute. I have activity on my website and have an entry going into yell.com and Yellow pages. Fingers crossed :)

I did manage a little lollop on my beautiful horse this week. Well it was a lovely day. He looks fantastic as we clipped him at the weekend and he has such a lovely shine. He now has a heavy tog rug on to keep him warm but at least he won't sweet up too much when my eldest takes him jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment