Wednesday 28 December 2011

Phew Christmas is over

Oh! yes it is lovely for the children to be showered in gifts and the expectation are so high for so many.

My own children were suitably spoilt too. On Christmas day though, my boys wanted to go outside and continue building their tree house and what a construction it is. I love it when they work together on a project, I stand back and listen to them chattering and bouncing ideas from on another. They are very confident at using tools, both manual and electrical, skills so few have these days. I will put a picture on when they are happy for me to do so as this is their project.

The cattery was completely full over Christmas and we had dog boarders in too so, coupled with my own animals and puppies to tend I have been very busy but it is all good for business and keeps me out of mischief :)

The puppies are stunning with their gorgeous, thick, fleecy coats. Some have gone to their new homes, the families are very pleased with them and they have settled well. I still have some available but puppy sales are always slow around Christmas, partly due to previous campaigns and partly due to the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment