Wednesday 21 December 2011

Sorry I haven't been on for a while!

I thought I was busy before but adding the two litters of puppies and project managing the dog boarding building has exhausted me.

We are getting there though. The puppies are starting to leave home and lots are sold. I love having them in the house as they get oooodles of  attention and the resulting puppies are confident and very lively, just as puppies should be.

We have had our first dog guests, Maisy and Leo. They were lovely and it all works very well as they were snug with the under floor heating and thoroughly enjoyed the space to run and play in the run.

Christmas is my only neglected area as we have no decorations or tree up in the house. This is on the agenda today.
Of course I have bought my boys gifts as if you cannot look after children at Christmas that is a travasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment