Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year


All our animals had a good time. They enjoyed extra attention and the turkey dinner remains were thoroughly enjoyed.

The puppies are gorgeous, full of fun and quite demanding. They are weaning very well and know my "puppy" call when I go to feed them. They are great at moving onto the paper to do their business.
Just one waiting for it's new owners to call. Quite a few of the people who have paid deposits have been to play and get a puppy fix.

I rode my horse for the first time in weeks due to the weather. He was being a little frisky and then, yes he did it, dumped me!!. Boy! was that ground hard but I landed on my bottom so not too much damage. As long as we can physically we horse riders get back on and I did.

I am hoping to do a little dressage in the spring so need to put the training in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment