Wednesday 16 March 2011

sorry!

Life has been manic the past couple of weeks so sorry I've not blogged for a while. I promise to try harder :).
I thought I'd update you on a few things.

Horses  Mine (My eldest son shares and claims as his on) is lame. GGGRRRR! having got through a hard winter and as we have no stables I breathed a sigh of relief that all our horses looked to have done very well. Fitness training was due to start and low and behold he is lame. We don't know why as yet but how frustrating.

My son was due to compete at pony games on Sunday and our 13.3hh had obviously got some thing in his eye as it was very swollen and couldn't go. We were lucky enough to have a friend who loaned us one and the team did very well and had great fun.

Dogs  Pippa is looking large as she has jackapoos cooking. Due next Wednesday so eating lots and starting to make beds. She is a great Mum and such a lovely, little dog.
Rosie  The new lab has been a little challenging but is settling in. She was very nervous about playing and had a few hard lessons to learn. Usually taught by my other dogs.

Bea is due in season having had a rest. She is very loyal to her husband and will mate with Max to give us F1B's we are familiar with their offspring so have a little predictability about it. Jilly is having a rest.
The other girls are all due in season any time so this could prove to be a busy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment