Friday 12 April 2013

Guess where I have been :)

Yes! on a much needed holiday and took 2 of my boys to France skiing for a week. (My middle son was away with school) We went to an area called Montgenevre. I am not usually a great fan of Europe for skiing as the runs tend to be narrow and the lifts, too few in number, congested and busy but this holiday has had a good impact as the conditions were perfect with wide open pistes, well groomed and the lifts were plentiful and never was there a que..

We all came back having skied our little legs off and with a good tan as it was very sunny.

Marion and Laura did a great job looking after the farm and all for me as without that back up I would never get away and as much as I love it, it truly is 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and at times exhausting.

We are beavering away and preparing for our fun day 6th May. I do hope the weather improves and the crowds come flocking and we all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment