Thursday 4 October 2012

so cute!

This is one of the little girls from Lulu and Hugo's litter. They are up and running everywhere they can get to now. Their coats are fabulous. They are fully weaned and starting to leave home and yes, I am pleased as trying to keep them all clean is impossible, when they are all jumping around and some one has left a parcel. What fun they are though and my boys do love playing with them.

I had no idea concrete block was so porous. My dog boarding kennels is built in it and every time it rains the walls are damp. I am reluctant to put shelves for bedding up as it too will get damp.
My challenge for this week is to paint the outside walls!!!
It has taken me ages as the paint just disappears but I have almost finished the two ends of the building which take in the most being so exposed. I like the look of it painted in magnolia which is a bonus so over time will aim to paint the whole 33 metres. I do like a challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment