Monday 13 December 2010

Support your local blogger!

Hi, I'm Pete Bev's partner. She doesn't know I am hi-jacking her Blog,  but I thought I would sneak in while she wasn't looking and I had a few minutes break from designing her websites! If she lets me I may occasionally add a few thoughts of my own and that is why I am intruding today.

Bev and I are very keen on green issues (I have installed a geo-thermal heating system at home, but that's another story) and when I was recommended to read a fellow blogger's first offering I was both incensed and at the same time very amused by what had been written - I do hope there is more to come! Please visit Bothered, Baffled and Bewildered to see what I mean.

By the way, talking of green things (in the environmental sense) I am hoping to contribute a blog about dog poo (!) the next time Bev's back is turned!

Anyway hello again and back to the farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment