Monday 13 December 2010

Contented mum

Jilly is looking great and back to playing ball in between feeding the ravenous puppies. She has unlimited food and is loving it.

I have sent off for the kennel club registrations today. It costs us breeders to register them and then, the new owners have the pleasure of paying again to transfer the ownership. At least you know what you are buying.

Jilly has a separate bed if she chooses to use it but often sits with the puppies and waits for them to wake for their next feed. I have no idea how long each feeds but I do regular checks by picking each of them up and you would soon feel if one wasn't thriving.  Jilly knows what she is doing better than I do and lets face it they have trebled in size already so don't need me interfering.

No comments:

Post a Comment