Tuesday 3 November 2015

All go

The dog boarding extension is coming on really well. I totally trust my builder Jo Allen as he has a great work ethic and does a full days work to a very high standard.

The units should be completed in 2 weeks time then it's under floor heating, electrics and water.

The large runs going into my paddock will be created mid/end of November then, subject to me painting inside the units we are ready to go :)

I do say this is my last project as it is a lot of work and co ordination but we'll see :)

Life is a little quieter just now as half term is over and not too many people are away.

On a personal level, I am missing my middle son although my youngest and eldest are being very good (not helpful as that would be just too much for teenage boys:))
It is odd with just the three of us in the house and he would chat with me too
He'll be back at Christmas which will be lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment