Thursday 6 February 2014

Let me see?

What have I been up to?

Charity activity - Mel and I have been beavering away preparing for our Family Fun and Doggy day 5th May 2014 The fantastic weather we had last year has been ordered so put the date in your diary and come and join us :)

It was such a huge success last year and so many people, clearly had a lovely day it would be rude not to hold the event again. It was great to see so many dogs having a good day out too.

Tanzania - My middle son goes this year so we have various charity events planned the next is a Jazz and curry night for just £10 at Derby Grammar School this Saturday evening. Tickets are available if you are interested.

I am trying to get fitter so recently I went walking with a group of girls. We walked for 12 miles from Denstone to Alton and onto Dimmingsdale.  It was very wet and windy but a great walk. Part of it was very steep so quite challenging. We are modern girls with all the technology and had a mapmyrun app
that is how we knew we had walked the length we had also we had burned 1200 calories.

We had a culpa and a slice at The Travellers Rest in Dimmingsdale. What a beautiful place with very helpful and welcoming owners.

Business wise we are getting more busy and there are points we are almost full in summer already. We need to expand :) I now have 2 ladies on board to help me out when busy or if I would like a little time off. It is my intention that there is never a point when there is no one at my place which offers great security.

Spring is on it's way, honest. I heard the birds singing this morning, it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment