Monday 30 December 2013

Full steam ahead :)

I have just received planning permission to extend the dog boarding.

It has proved a great success and we often turn business away.

I shall be mindful not to grow too big as my main objective is to deliver a high standard of care to all my guests.

Once we have completed the new build we will have 4/5 big exercise areas. One will be in my bottom paddock giving the large dogs great space to run and play and one will incorporate part of the island so the dogs will have trees to chase around. The boy dogs will use the tree trunks too :)

Once we have quietened down after the Christmas rush I shall start painting. Dogs are soooo messy!!

I have interviewed some help who should be starting with me soon to get into the swing of things ahead of my next busy period.



No comments:

Post a Comment