Monday 18 June 2012

cleaning, cleaning, cleaning

I am giving the cattery a thorough, spring clean. I have hoovered every nook and cranny and my eldest son is painting and freshening up the wood work.

We have found some lovely paint to do the floor in both the cattery and dog boarding so that is the next job.

He is coming to the end of his GCSE's and with the unemployment in the youth of today there is ever increased amount of pressure for them to do well. Fingers crossed. He does care which is half the battle.

I still haven't ridden for ages, partly as so busy but also having saddle problems. Think I have it sorted though.

We have new neighbours who seem very nice and reasonable so I am happy as living in such a secluded area is easier just knowing you have nice people on your door step.



No comments:

Post a Comment