Friday 11 May 2012

Good news

Sadly I lost my big brother to lung cancer last year (50 years old). Typically, for a man he refused to go to the doctors with his symptoms. Who knows what might have happened if he had.

Today I have had a message from an old school friend who I became re acquainted with at my brothers funeral. She was given a diagnosis of lung cancer last year and has had several courses of treatment and now has a "stable disease". Great news.

Business is doing well. We have a few cats one of which is emigrating to New Zealand in July. Button Mushroom is lovely. He loves a cuddle and lets me know when he has had enough.

We have two absolutely gorgeous miniature terriers in. They are so small with big characters but they do love a hug especially Cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment