Monday 12 March 2012

Why!

I have decided to take up running!
Mad, maybe.
My youngest has started running with Derby Athletics and he needs to train more often. He is keen and I would like to support him (and get a lot fitter in the process). We are planning to drop onto the canal and run together which would be exhausting but fun. At 12 years of age he is too young to go alone and I doubt he would wish to either. I have no desire to attempt to keep up with him but how nice to be able to share the journey.

My boys and I are planning on doing a run/ride
My eldest two on their horses and myself and my youngest on foot. We shall go on a circuit from our home which is about 5 miles. We giggle at the thought of doing it and I shall let you know when we do.

This week my major job is concreting the dog run. This will ensure that any boarders can get our for a good run around no matter what the weather or ground conditions. It will also help with the peering of their nails. We have been working out the angles and falls to ensure we have no pooling of water in the run. It needs to be easy to clean down too and I have no intentions of having smelly dog kennels.

The painting is all done now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment